Ozarks Coronavirus Response
At Ozarks, we, like our members and customers, have been paying close attention to the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus). We want to do everything we can to keep our members, our customers, our employees and our communities safe, while still providing reliable power, internet, TV and telephone service. With that in mind:
- Our lobbies are open to public.
- Payment can be made at payment kiosks 24/7 in our lobby entrances and remote locations throughout our territory.
- All account-related business can be conducted over the phone, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- You may also pay your bill or check your balance through the MyOzarks website or app, available on iOS and Android.
- OzarksGo technical support remains available 24/7 at 866-569-2757.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adapt as necessary. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 1-800-521-6144.