Our community room, affectionately called the "Willie Room", is located at our office in Stilwell, OK. It can accommodate approximately 100 people and the rental fee is $50.
Rules and regulations for our community room:
- A charge of $50.00 per reservation will be made, to be paid when the key is picked up.
- Usage of the "Willie Room" by non-cooperative employees should be and hereby is restricted to use during evening and weekend periods.
- Weddings or wedding receptions are not permitted.
- Preparation of meals will not be permitted (to comply with county health rules and regulations).
- The use of alcoholic beverages will not be permitted, either in the public meeting room or on the surrounding property.
- Dancing will not be permitted.
- Private product sales will not be permitted.
- No animals will be permitted in the room or on the grounds.
- Regularly scheduled meetings will be permitted only on approval by Ozarks Electric management (a limit of three meetings per year will be enforced).
- No meeting or function will be permitted that results in any live or taped radio or television broadcast that makes reference to the meeting being conducted on Ozarks Electric premises or originates at our premises.
- There will be a limit of 100 people per meeting.
- Trash bags are furnished for weekend use. Please take your trash with you and replace the trash bags in cans. Trash bags are kept in the cabinet beside the dryer.
- Please leave the room and grounds as neat and orderly as you found them. Misuse of the room will make it unavailable to you in the future.
- Ozarks Electric management reserves the right to refuse the use of the room to anyone.
To reserve our community room call 918-696-7733. For directions to the Stilwell office, click here.